Little Lakes Holiday Park:- Current Status
Status Update Notes:
Please see below for information regarding particular Park Facilities
Current Work Being Carried Out on Park:
The Park Office is currently taking telephone
orders only for GAS deliveries or ELECTRIC cards collection, with payment made by card over
the phone, or if in person, by contactless card where possible. Purchase in
person, if necessary, must be made using the separate Office entrance. We recommend that ocupancy of the Office annex should be kept to a minimum where possible. Masks are not required but Park members should wear them if they wish. Gas deliveries will be made in the normal way.
All initial enquiries about general Park Matters should be made to the Park Office by telephone or email.
Only essential or emergency work will be carried out on holiday units at this time and this work must be booked via the Park Office. All other maintenance-related jobs, including warranty and after sales, that require staff access to the holiday home can only be undertaken when it has been unoccupied for 72 hours.
Caravan Sales activity in person on the Park will carry on as before, with outdoor contact only.
Laundry and Post Room
Please endeavour to keep occupancy to a minimum where possible. Masks are not required but Members should wear them if they wish.
The Clubhouse is now able to open for both outside and inside use.
1. Access to the Clubhouse will be for Park and Golf members, their guests and green fee customers only, so be prepared to show your card.
2. Do not move the tables around, as they are placed at the
correct separations, which will remain 2m both inside and out.
3. Bring a contactless payment method.
4. Each guest may use the QR code, which will remain on display, to check in.
5. We ask all our Members to please act responsibly. If not, there will be one warning then your group will be asked to leave. Any abuse towards staff will result in you being barred.
6. Please put all Rubbish in the bins provided.
7. No smoking is allowed on the outside decking areas
8. Masks are not required but Members should wear them if they wish.
Once again, can we pass on a great big thank you to everyone who has used the Clubhouse since reopening, for very responsibly following all the rules, which is such a great help to everyone behind the bar.
The revised Summer Clubhouse hours will now be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday; Bar 12am - last orders 9.30pm, Kitchen 10am - last orders 5.45pm. Friday; Bar 12am - Last Orders 11.15pm, Kitchen 10am - last orders 5.45pm. Saturday; Bar 12am - Last Orders 11.15pm, Kitchen 8am - last orders 5.45pm. Sunday; Bar 12am - last orders 9.30pm, Kitchen 8am - last orders 5.45pm.
Masks are not required but Members should wear them if they wish.
Dog Exercise Area